--INFINAIR has been awarded triple certification in ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 by SGS, a world famous certification agency.
--INFINAIR performs tests on key points at all stages of production and products must be rigorously tested before leaving the factory to ensure reliability. A case in point: INFINAIR made huge investments in building a vibration test bench on the production line and importing dedicated test equipment from Germany for greater accuracy. This bench covers 180 square meters with its foundation reaching 20 meters underground.
--Furthermore, INFINAIR works with consulting companies to launch 5S programs and take the Six Sigma approach to the continuous improvement of products. In this way, abilities of staff can be improved and a sustainable quality management system built.
INFINAIR has consistently taken quality as the first priority. We always believe that only through producing quality and reliable products can we gain competitive edges over our competitors. The notion of quality first has been constantly practiced and promoted inside the company and a mechanism has been developed to ensure that each and every worker in INFINAIR is aware of the significance of quality.
A special quality panel has been set up with the support of INFINAIR’s top management to be fully responsible for the implementation of the ISO9001 quality management system (QMS). Members on the panel commit themselves to develop innovative methods for quality management, raise the awareness of quality assurance among all the workers and make employees more dedicated to quality improvement. With the concerted efforts made, product quality has been improved in the company, which has become a cornerstone of INFINAIR’s competiveness.
It is the determination of every INFINAIR family member that each piece of work shall be finished on time and be flawless. Under any circumstances, customer demands shall be dealt with and ultimate efforts shall be made to meet their requirements.
The following are reflected in INFINAIR’s efforts to promote quality:
1. Use Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) program.
2. Implement standardization process.
3. Establishing national CNAS accreditation and international AMCA accreditation’s laboratory for testing and verification. Establish the CNAS and AMCA accredited laboratory to ensure product quality.
4. Identify the key production processes and set up the quality control mechanism. The written guidelines on quality control and manufacturing process are often posted on the production site to act as a constant reminder of quality first.
5. Collect the quality cases and make display boards to show them to act as caveat for employees.
6. Set up the Quality Control Circle to mobilize workers in the efforts to improve quality, enhance professional skills and implement standardization work.